13th edition of international film festival ZOOM is coming soon!
INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH
March 20th - 22nd 2019
International film festival for children and youth ZOOM.13 will take place in Pionirski dom - Centre for youth culture (Ljubljana, Slovenia).
The festival is free of charge and intended for all children from primary and secondary schools who devote their free time to educating themselves in the film arts or are involved in film clubs.
At the festival you can:
- participate by submitting your films that will be inspected by a special committee which will choose the best film in different categories
- take part in free morning film workshops led by renowned experts and
- watch films from your peers.
The festival is meant to encourage, educate and provide an insight to youngsters into the process of creating a film. The young communicate their problems, fears, wishes and desires to us and the world precisely through the means of film language. This festival is also an opportunity for mentors to look into and compare with other schools and production companies.
- primary school: authors up to 14 years of age
- secondary school: authors up to 19 years of age
- Slovenian section
- international section
Jury, named by the festival producers, will select the best films in each category in each section and will award them.
RULES AND TERMS:
- submitted films must be made by children and adolescents under the age of 19 (others will be rejected)
- films must have a runtime of 20 minutes or less
- films must be produced after January 1, 2017
- submitted films must not be a part of previous ZOOM editions
- films must be available for festival screening (required resolution: 1280 × 720 or 1920 × 1080)
- there is a strict “no premiere” policy
- films must be submitted via FilmFreeway or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- languages accepted: Slovenian or English audio or with English subtitles (please submit the dialog list in external .srt document)
- .srt document must include:
section of subtitles number, time the subtitle is displayed begins --> time the subtitle is displayed ends, subtitle
All award recipients are required to send bank account number, during the claim period (30 days from the announcement date) that the prize should be transferred into your bank account.
Submit your film via :
or use the SUBMISSION FORM and send it via email.
email@example.com; 00386 31 702 802 Vesna Tripković (festival manager)